Labour Advisory Board was constituted by the government on…………
(i) Official Members:
- Labour Commissioner (Member)
- Commissioner of Industries (Member)
- Joint Labour Commissioner (Member)
- Dy. Labour Commissioner (Member Secretary)
(ii) Members : Vidhan Sabha, Delhi
- Sh. Kanwal Singh, 1644C, Thana Road, Najafgarh, Delhi - 43
- Sh. Mala Ram Gangwal, A/1B/24-C, LIG Flats, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
(iii) Non - Offcial Members :
- Sh. Raj Choudhary, 69 F, Kamla Nagar, Delhi -07
- Sh. Subash Tewatia, S/o Sh. Kishan Singh Tewatia, D-267, Ashok Vihar, Phase - I, Delhi
- Sh. Vijay Kumar Vij, S/o Sh. O.P. Vij, J-9/17(1), Rajouri Garden, New Delhi - 110027
- Sh. Jagdish Bansal, 303, Bharat Nagar, Delhi - 52
- Sh. Vikas Shoukeen, S/o. Sh. Om Prakash Shokeen, 151, Nimri Colony, Near Ashok Vihar, Phase - IV, Delhi -52.
- Sh. Brij Mohan Sharma 60 - South, Basti Harphool Singh, Sarar Thana Road, Delhi - 06.
- Sh. Maan Singh Choudhary, 101, Choudhary Market, Patpar Ganj, Mayur Vihar Phase - I, Delhi -110091
- Sh. Badruddin Khan, D- 541, J.J. Colony, Wazirpur, Delhi - 110052
- Sh. Om Prakash Sharma, H.No. 1400, Alipur, Delhi - 06
- Sh. Navrang Pal, E- 30, Hari Nagar, Delhi - 64.
(iv) Employees' Representatives:
- Sh. Purushottam Lal Sharma, B- 313, Saraswati Vihar, Delhi -34.
- Sh. Charan Jeet, L- 263/264, J.J. Colony, Wazirpur, Delhi - 110052.
- Sh. Sanjay Tomar, A- 19, Yadav Nagar, Delhi - 42
(v) Employers' Representatives:
- Sh. Sandeep Aggarwal,413, Haweli Hiader Quli, Chandni Chowk, Delhi -06
- Sh. Jai Prakash Aggarwal, I - 74, Ashok Vihar Phase - I, Delhi - 52
- Sh. Onkar Singh Dhingia, K- 565, Jahangir Puri, Delhi -33
- Sh. Sanjay Kumar Jain, 12, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, New Delhi - 110001
- Sh. Ashok Bhardwaj, M/s Indus Const. Co, 173, Chand Tara Building, G.T. Road, Shahdara, Delhi - 32
- Sh. Vadya Namadhar Sharma, Pooth Kalan, Prahlad Pur Road, Deep Vihar, Opp Rohini Sector- XXIV, Delhi
- Dr. Rakesh Garg, 68, Minaxi Garden, New Delhi - 18.
- Dr. O.P. Mann, BC - 98, Shalimar Bagh West, Delhi - 52
- Sh. Acharya Dinesh Chand Shastri, L - 82, Gali No. 7, Jai Prakash Nagar, Ghonda, Delhi - 53
(vii) Women Representatives:
- Ms. Motiya Garg, B- II/401, Paradise Aptts., 40, I.P. Extn., Mother Dairy, Delhi - 92
- Ms. Mukta Shree, Br. N.P. Singh, B - 12, West End, New Delhi
- Ms. Renu Khanna, 1/6647, East Rohtash Nagar, Babar Pur Road, Shahdara, Delhi - 32.
(viii) FUNCTIONS OF THE BOARD
The functions of the Board will be as follows;
- To advise Government on matters concerning the welfare of Labour and relations between the employers and the employees.
- To advise the Government on the effect of current Labour Legislations.
- To advise the Government on all bills or proposed regulations concerning labour, which have been circulated for elicting opinion.
- To advise on matters concerning labour efficiency, production, skill-enhancement, training needs and industrial productivity.
- To discuss and advise the Government on such other matters as the Government may refer to the Board.
(ix) TERM OF OFFICE OR THE BOARD
- The term of the office of the Board shall be two years unless dissolved earlier. The Board shall, however, continue to function even after the expiry of this period till it is reconstituded.
(x) POWERS AND WORKING OF THE BOARD
- The Board may meet as often as necessary but not less than once in three months.
- The meeting of the Board shall be held at convenient place to be notified by the Secretary.
- The quorum shall be one-third of the total numbers of members provided that the presences of at least one member each out of representatives of the employers and employees shall be essential to constitute a sitting of the Board.
- The Board shall have the right to co-opt in a consultative capacity any person having particular/special knowledge of a matter under discussion. Such co-opted member shall not be entiled to vote and shall be present at the meeting only for the period during which the particular subject is put before the Board.
- The Board shall have the power to form small sub-committees to go into any particular question and for submission of their recommendations thereon to the Board.