Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi
Office of the Labour Commissioner
( 05, Sham Nath Marg, Delhi – 54 )
Sh. Ram Niwas Sharma, IAS
Special Labour Commissioner
- Administrative Supervision of District West, New Delhi, Central & East and North-East.
- Accounts/ Finance/ Budget
- IT Branch
- Matters relating to Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health.
- Legal Issues of non technical nature.
- MIS e-governance, e-office, monitoring and delivery of online services.
- Administrative arrangement for implementation of new Labour Codes.
- Administrative Supervision and set up of the newly created Districts viz. South-East & Shahdara
- Housing Branch.
- Policy matters to BOCW Act and Cess Act.
- C.S. & L.G. meetings & related affairs/ inspection report/ publicity material.
- PR and Publicity.
Sh. S.C. Yadav
|Additional Labour Commissioner
- Supervision of District South, South-West, North, North-West
- PGC, RTI & LG Listening Post
- All court cases pertaining to Supreme Court, High Court and other matters pertaining to NHRC & NCPCR
- Coordination relating to payment of wages/salary of contractual/ outsourced staff.
- Un-organized Workers Social Security Act, 2008-Policy Matters.
- Child Labour (P&R) Act, 1986 coordination with DCPCR in respect of Child Labour issues.
- Private Placement Agency Bill
- Parliament and Assembly Questions.
- Policy matters related to Contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1970, compilation or report and work related to Contract Labour Advisory Board.
- Minimum Wages and its implementation/ policy matters.
- Legal Branch.
- Policy matters related to bonded Labour and its policy related issues.
- Policy matters and Coordination of work relating to Employees Compensation Act, 1972.
- Policy matters related to payment of payment of Gratuity Act, 1972.
- Central Board of Workers Education.
- Lower Court cases.
- I.D. Act, 1947-Policy matters.
- Industrial Employment Standing Order Act, 1946 and Policy Matters.
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 & Policy Matters.
- Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 & Policy Matters.
- Working Journalist Act 1955 & Policy Matters.
- Interstate Migrant Workers Act, 1979 and Policy Matters.
- Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961 and Policy Matters.
- Delhi Labour Welfare Board.
- ESI and PF Coordination.
- Trade Union Act, 1923 and Policy Matters.
- Delhi Shops & Establishment Act, 1954 and policy matters.
- Drafting of Rules, Notifications, Orders & circulars for four Labour Codes and their approval process.
Last Updated Date :- 30-11-2018